Shipping, Returns & Refunds Policy
Shipping, Refunds, Exchanges and Returns
Please allow 5 business days for your in-stock items to ship after order placement.
Refund Request Prior to Shipment for Reserved Items:
If you have reserved an item through our Reservation Program, you may request a full refund at any time prior to shipment of the product. Once the reserved item comes in, we will send out a link to pay your remaining balance. Please note: If you pay this remaining balance, your product will ship in 3-5 business days. If you wish to request a refund during this time, please call 843-579-8774 to process the refund and cancel any shipment labels in a timely manner.
If you have registered on our interest list for a specific item and no longer want the product, you may ignore any subsequent emails about the prop or request that you be removed from the interest list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 843-579-8774.
Exchanges and Returns:
Our goal at Paragon FX Group is to ensure that our collectors are 100% satisfied with every purchase. As such, all of our direct customers are covered by a 30-day Exchange/Return window. This warranty starts the moment your purchase arrives on your doorstep. *Please Note* Items outside of this window are ineligible for a return, refund, or credit.
Due to the limited nature of our collectibles, we encourage everyone to open and inspect their purchase upon delivery, so that you can take advantage of the warranty if needed.
My item is damaged or defective.
Paragon FX Group’s items are hand crafted and painted, which can create small differences between each piece making them truly unique. While these variations are not considered flaws, items that arrive with production defects or those that have been damaged during packing and transit can be exchanged, based on stock availability, or returned for a refund. In these cases, Paragon FX Group will assist our collectors in returning the item at our expense by sending a pre-paid shipping label.
I changed my mind and no longer want to keep the item. Am I able to return it for a refund?
You can return your item for a refund of the item price, less the original shipping fees. The collector is responsible for return shipping costs. We may be able to provide a shipping label for your convenience; any label costs will be deducted from your refund.
How long until I get my refund?
Once your item is received back to our warehouse, refunds are typically processed within 5-7 business days. It can take up to 14 business days for the funds to post to the original payment method(s), depending on your financial institution.
I purchased my item from another vendor. Can you help?
Please contact that vendor directly for assistance. If needed, your vendor will contact their Paragon FX Group representative for further assistance with your concern.
My item was purchased for me as a gift. How can I get a replacement or return the item?
The original purchaser will need to contact us so we can verify the purchase and receive their authorization to discuss the order with you. If the original purchaser is emailing us, please have them visibly include your contact in the email chain. They can send pictures or videos on your behalf, and we will work to get the matter resolved to the satisfaction of all parties to the best of our ability.
Why do you request pictures?
Depending on the concern, our team may request photos of your item. This is done in an effort to ensure that our team can best evaluate the issue(s) and determine the optimal solution for you.
What kind of photos do you need?
In order to ensure that we are able to resolve your concern to your satisfaction and as promptly as possible:
- A photo that clearly shows the issue.
- A photo of the larger area where the problem is located for easy identification.
- If your item has an edition size, please include a picture of the edition number from the underside of the base.
Please be sure photos submitted are not blurry or obscured. Providing quality photos will help us resolve your issue as promptly and efficiently as possible.
Do you sell replacement parts?
At this time, Paragon FX Group does not sell replacement parts.
What courier will you use for my replacement / replacement part?
Paragon FX Group will use the most cost-efficient method by default.
What isn't covered by your Return policy?
- Shipping cartons (the brown or 'shipper' box): These cartons (whether self-shippers or large cartons) are utilized solely to shield the collectible from damage during transit.
- Graphic (color or 'art' boxes): We only have a small number of replacement color boxes. We reserve those for shipments that have seen severe damage (large holes, crushed sides, long tears, etc.) Boxes that see light wear and tear (minor bends, creases, dented corners) during transit may not be eligible for a replacement graphics box.
- Replacements or replacement parts for sold out product: We do not guarantee replacement parts / pieces for long sold out or archived items.
Important Things to Note:
- The collectible must be returned in the same condition it was sent to you.
- Send back all figures, accessories, bases, original packaging, and outer shipping cartons. Incomplete product may delay exchanges or refunds.
- Items that arrive with excessive damage due to improper repacking may be subject to additional fees. typically which is 10% of the product price. Please let us know if you need tips on how to properly pack your item.